Tape box, fill box, tape box, repeat…
Didn’t I just do this?
Can’t wait to get to South Carolina for a fun Thanksgiving week, then reunite with my sweetie in our new Atlanta home!
Things I’ll Miss Most About Arlington, Virginia:
1. Walking Gavin to preschool every morning
2. Monitor watching, where my neighbor listens out for sleeping Ben while I grocery shop or drop Christopher off at the airport
3. Megan’s gaggle of girlfriends
4. Walking to the playgrounds, library, mall, and restaurants
5. A highly educated, friendly ward
6. A big backyard
Things I Won’t Miss:
1. Parking Tickets
2. Hard to Babyproof House
3. High cost of living
4. Laundry in the basement
Who Gavin will miss the most: